Friday, September 25, 2009

What Would You Like Me to Write About?

I must admit that I do not update the blog with original content as much as I would like. To have a new post everyday would be ideal, and it is definitely something I am open to doing.

A lot of the time work and others obligations stand in the way of me writing, but that is not always the case. A big factor in my writing frequency is having something to write about. I have a hard time coming up with something about which to write most times and am quite open to your suggestions.

If you would like me to write about something, please let me know. It can be anything. I can offer my perspective on current events and such, but I would also love to discuss the constitutional questions surrounding an issue. I can even discuss the Constitution itself if you are interested in a particular part of the document.

So please let me know at anytime what you would like to see discussed on the blog, and I will try to make that happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment