Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Patriot's Pledge

Realizing the enormous growth of government and shameful decay of liberties following the terrorist attacks of 9/11/2001, The Patriot's Pledge has come onto the scene--seeking to provide a voice for victims in the case of a potential terrorist attack in the future. It is a call for a constitutional response and the preservation of liberty, rather than the regretful aftermath of our last major domestic attack.

Hopefully, I will never need this pledge to speak on my behalf--but if I do--I want to make my position sound. I will not see the liberty of my countrymen eroded in a response by our government. I hope that you will not as well. And I hope that you will sign the pledge, affirming as much.

(Thanks to The Humble Libertarian for alerting me to this worthy cause.)

No comments:

Post a Comment