Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm Back and Blogging

I am back in the saddle again and will begin blogging daily, perhaps multiple times a day, again.

The last few months of my life have been both hectic and rewarding, working for the gubernatorial campaign of Lt. Governor Ron Ramsey--a man I deeply respect and support.

We lost the primary after putting up a good fight for constitutional principles, and now I am back home with some time on my hands. Therefore, I will be creating new content for you as much as possible. SO please check back daily at the least.

What do I need from you? I need your requests for subjects from you about which I can blog. So please reply back with topic suggestions, and I'll do my best to meet your requests.

2 comments:

  1. Personally, I'd like a taxonomy of the several positions to help me better assess various writers and / or speakers. Politically, it is becoming irrelevant to be labeled: Right, Middle or Left these days. A clearer definition and specific distinction among views would be welcome as either a post or series of posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back :) Happy to have you back!

    ReplyDelete