As I look back over my blogging the past year, I am thankful to all who have taken the time to read my posts. To remember 2009 the following are posts that you may want to go back and read. Thanks for the support, and hopefully, 2010 will be filled with much more quality content.
Here is a baker's dozen from 2009
1. Ginsburg's Comments Underscore Deeper Disregard for Constitutional Authority
2. What's In A Name? (Why Conservative Used to and Should Still Mean Libertarian)
3. Why Abortion is Unconstitutional
4. Which Price Will You Pay?
5. Socialized Medicine: A Threat to the Constitution and Responsibility
6. Consistency in our "Fidelity to the Law"
7. The Battle for our Continued Revolution
8. Consistency in our Pursuit of Privacy
9. Lindsey Graham: A Souless Man
10. If That Isn't the Kettle Calling the Pot...Well...You Know
11. My Thoughts on KSM and Those at Gitmo
12. Unconstitutionality Trumps Grandma
13. Nullification Post