Thursday, December 3, 2009

Changes Ahead

For anyone who frequents my facebook page, you are aware that I like to pass along good articles that I read throughout the day. From now on, I am going to be doing more article sharing here at In Defense of the Constitution--to a lesser degree of course than what I share on facebook.

Note: if you see a post with what looks like no content, it is probably just a link. Click on it, read, and enjoy. I want to link rather than copy and paste into my blog so that readers will be directed to those who originally provided the content. Though, feel free to comment on my page if you would like.

Some stories I will provide commentary on, and some I will merely link to. But I do intend to start linking to more articles here on my blog. Of course, I will continue to provide original content (hopefully much more than I have been able to provide over the past few months). So that will not change.

Finally, please feel free to comment more and interact with other readers. That is truly what makes blogging worth while for both writers and readers. As always, if you would like me to write on any particular topic, just shoot me a message and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment