Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bernanke: Time Person of the Year


It seems that little shocks me in our current political climate, but I was forced to do a double take when I read the headline: Ben Bernanke named Time Person of the Year.

The man who added to the build-up of our current economic crises, the man who has continued to dig us into a deeper hole, that man is the man of the year.

In a year the President Obama can escalate a war and win the Nobel Peace Prize, I should not be surprised.

It seems that, war is peace, lies are truth, and failure is success here in the good ole U.S. of A.

I agree with Ron Paul that Bernanke himself is not evil, but the system of which he is head definitely is very evil.

*Note: I just found this cool video right now. Pat Buchanan and Ron Paul both talking about the issues. I am a fan of both men.

1 comment:

  1. i knew as soon as i heard this man won this award u would write a blog about him. i am like u--very surprised that he won this award.

    ReplyDelete