Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ron Paul on Rachael Maddow

Here is a great video of Dr. Paul on the Rachael Maddow Show. I absolutely despise Maddow, not because I disagree with her (though I assure you I do), but because of her demeanor, ignorance, and pompous attitude. Listen to her opening remarks for a good example of this. She is an absolute disgrace along with many in cable news from the right and left, but what sets her apart is her "high school drama student" interviewing technique. Notice her forced nods and smirks as she squints as if to say, "look how intently I am listening." What a joke! I stay away from cable news most of the time because the talking heads make me sick. Maddow makes me downright ill time after time.

Moreover,in this clip notice how the segment producers only display the most extreme of the tea party activists' signs to caricature the movement set against the words of Dr. Paul.

Despite Maddow, Dr. Paul is honest, informed, and at the top of his game.

A must watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment