Sunday, January 31, 2010

We've Been Neo-Conned by Rep. Ron Paul

We've Been Neo-Conned by Rep. Ron Paul-I remember first coming across this speech (I believe in 2004) and falling in love with the title. I since returned to it a number of times,finding it to be a great source.

I wholeheartedly believe that neoconservatism is a grave disease that eats away the heart of liberty. It is the worse type of liberalism, one that infects the very thoughts and actions of those who claim to be conservatives. If freedom is to survive, neoconservatism must perish!

In "We've Benn Neo-Conned" Dr. Paul provides a good overview of neoconservatism, its modern origins and practioners, and why it must be combatted. I highly recommend that you take the time to read/or listen to this classic speech from July of 2003.

If you prefer watching the speech, here is the first video in the series:

No comments:

Post a Comment